11.26.2013

drowning in blu dot


Blu Dot is from Minnesota. Blu Dot is what IKEA could be if it embraced quality. Blu Dot is the bridge between IKEA and Italian (with quite a price span from here to Italy).

We got Dot.

With a sale going on, we ordered a couple of their flat-packed Real Good Chairs. We also picked up a couple cubic ottomans. And the bride, not happy to see me working on an IKEA flimster, bought me Desk 51 (which reminds me of something Shindler would buy for some reason...).

It's all nice stuff. It's Blu Dot.








We first saw Blu Dot stuff in person at a brick-n-mortar store in Los Angeles. And gee, that lamp sure is nice...



2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like. I'm going to have to check out the Dot.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo, wonderful! I also have the same idea on home decor.

    ReplyDelete